Peach Cookies with Custard Cream and Alkermes
Peach Cookies with Custard Cream and Alkermes. These are simply delicious!
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Mix:
- 5 large large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup 00 flour or all purpose flour
- 2 cups custard cream
- Alkermes liqueur, or Aperol or a mix of Grenadine and Rum, or other red liquids that you prefer
- leaves for decorations
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
- In a stand mixer add the eggs and sugar. Mix for about 15 minutes or until ribbons form.
- Add the baking powder and the flour and mix well.
- Take a Half Ball Silicone baking mold and fill each half ball with the mix (about 1/4 cup). Fill until 1/2 from the top.
- Bake the mix for about 18 mins.
- Let the half balls cool off.
- Take each half ball and cut the top. Carve the center of each half ball about 3/4 inch.
- Fill each half ball with a generous amount of custard cream.
- Attach two half balls to form a ball with a little cream coming out from all sides.
- Dip each ball in the Alkermes.
- Sprinkle some sugar all over the peaches and garnish with leaves.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
is now Available!