Nothing is better that a colorful tomato salad on a beautiful summer day!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dry oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper , desired
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and toss together.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and black pepper as desired.
- Serve with crusty Italian bread.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
is now Available!